- Free Consultation
- Functional Movement Screening Sub V02 Max testing (bike)
- Body Fat Testing
- Soft tissue release
- Foam Rolling
- Periodization Training for off-season training during the playing season
- Team Training
- Imbalances and how to treat them
- Sport-specific training
Off season training gives us the time to put back the lean mass that may have been lost in-season, along with training strength and power, hybrid training, agility, and reactive training.
- Hypertrophy, Gaining back what we may have lost in season
- Strength and Power, building strength and power that is need to excel in athletic performance
- Hybrid training (conditioning) Push Pull Rotation Putting it all together moving through circuit type workouts to build on the conditioning with explosiveness
- Agility, Quickness, Reaction/ sprinting, ladders, hurdles, etc
Maintain your fitness throughout the playing season.
During the playing season, most training is done actually engaged in the sport… on the field, or on the ice. Typically, not much time is spent in the gym because of the heavy playing schedule. During the playing season we work in the gym to create a balance so that the athlete can maintain the fitness levels gained during off-season training.
Providing teams training to keep the athletes working together as a team and working with the basic lifts to maintain strength and power etc
Keeping injuries at bay and rehabbing current injuries